1. We offer you a free of charge initial meeting at our office, when we shall review your affairs and outline the work to be done in order to bring your accounting and taxation matters up to date in the most tax efficient manner. However, we are unable to give you specific advice on taxation or your business set up until you become a client when you will be covered under our firm’s Professional Indemnity insurance.
2. Our training team of Brian Combe, Nicol Neal and Chris Terry will help you with the installation and training of Kashflow, free of charge to clients of RB&Co for the first month of you using Iris Kashflow accounting software, when you are a client of RB&Co. There will probably be a high demand for this service and this free offer is made on a first come, first served basis. It must be emphasised that we will be making no profit on the supply to you of IRIS Kashflow. In order to advise us of your interest will you please contact Brian Combe (Chartered Accountant) at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Kashflow accounting software – Click here
3. We will introduce you to one of the main high street banks who are offering free banking to new businesses for a minimum of twelve months, this can be up to twenty four months depending on which accounts you open. Also, if you switch your bank, free banking may be available at the discretion of the manager whom we shall introduce to you.
4. We will arrange for you a very competitive quotation for tax investigation insurance which will cover you against the cost of accountancy fees and give you piece of mind in the event of an investigation enquiry from the Inland Revenue.
Tax Investigation Insurance - Click here
5. We will provide to you a free 23 page booklet detailing tax savings tips for 2016/17.
Tax Savings Tips 2016/17 - click here